Would you like to work with us?
- Victoria’s flagship industrial practice
- Meaningful work defending people’s rights
- Reformist, engaged, respected
- Real mentoring with a senior team
- Well-rounded learning, based on a culture of respect
We like to attract the best
As a plaintiff lawyer, we will expect you to adhere to the firm’s philosophy of working in the best interests of ordinary people. Defending their rights, their industrial conditions and their access to fair compensation should they be injured.
You will be working with a respected team that is proud of the firm’s heritage of supporting industrial and social reform. Still today, our people are at the forefront of:
- justice for victims of sexual and institutional abuse
- asbestos and coal dust litigation
- workplace safety and rights
- fighting for better wages and conditions.
Family-friendly and in balance
Our staff enjoy a family-friendly workplace. Work has to be in balance with private and family priorities.
We offer generous parental leave, rostered days off and part-time working arrangements.
Best of all, you benefit from working as part of team with a commitment to fairness and results.
Our Human Resources Administrator welcomes your call on (03) 9238 7878 to discuss your possible career with RCT. Alternatively, you can email an enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org.